A unique opportunity to utilize your experience to work in a great team designing and developing software for the telecommunications industry. JDSU is seeking a self-starting experienced software engineer who wants to provide technical leadership and wants to grow with the company. You will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. In this role, you will responsible for the design and implementation of Enterprise OSS software used to deliver service assurance solutions to providers globally.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, you should meet the following qualifications.
* At least 5-10 years of OSS software development experience.
* Good problem solving and communication skills
* Completed a BSCS or BSEE or an equivalent degree
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
* Good English verbal and written communication skills
* Extensive experience with:
* Expert level Java programming
* J2EE EJBs
* J2EE Application Server (JBoss preferred)
* Oracle SQL and RDBMS development
* Scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl, etc.) in a UNIX (Solaris/Linux) environment.
* Java development tools (Ant, Eclipse)
* GUI Development using JSF
Additional consideration will be given to candidates with experience with:
* Open MQ
* Java RMI
JDSU - 21 months ago
JDSU serves markets that are at the heart of what’s important, making virtually every network in the world faster and more reliable....