Process Manager - SJHS Corporate - Lexington, KY
Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
The Process Manager is tasked with the optimization and standardization of the business processes under their responsibility. This individual will work with operations leaders, process engineers, vendors and other stakeholders (IS, PMO, Compliance, etc.) to identify issues, drive resolution and set strategic direction.
The Process Manager will have the overall responsibility for designing and implementing solutions to meet business objectives, such as cycle time and cost reduction, for the revenue cycle process under their responsibility. This individual will develop and maintain applicable P&P and process maps, perform gap & variance analysis to identify areas for improvement, lead implementation projects, and hold operators accountable for the compliance to key processes and metrics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Patient Financial Services operations with specific focus on applicable discipline.
- Strong collaboration and persuasion skills to coordinate work efforts across multiple departments
- Ability to work and coordinate workforces across multiple geographic locations
- Proven ability to execute on operational initiatives to drive results
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences from senior executives to front-line employees
- Knowledge of AR management technology tools being utilized to deliver on key performance metrics and improve cost/EBIT (claims clearinghouses, advanced AR management workflow tools, advanced call center technology, disputed claims management)
- Ability to analyze data among multiple reports to determine areas for opportunity
- Advanced knowledge of process metrics (cycle times, attrition rates, etc.) and how they can be used in the healthcare revenue cycle environment
- Extensive knowledge of revenue cycle metrics and drivers, particularly in billing and collections (AR days, cash goals, aging, compliance metrics)
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory rules and how they apply to revenue cycle operations and outsourcing service providers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, etc…
- 4 year college degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related area or equivalent experience
- 2 - 6 years experience in Healthcare Administration or Business Office
- Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement certification is a plus
Process & Analyst
Conifer - Lexington, KY
- 2 years ago - save job