In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed.com is looking for highly motivated professionals to join our Client Services team and support our fast-growing client base.
The Client Support Specialists in this position must be web-savvy and have strong customer service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
Find out what it's like to work in Client Services at Indeed: http://go.indeed.com/ClientServices
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Provide our sales team with technical/product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years experience in business-to-business environments
- Passion for client service
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with online advertising required; pay-per-click (PPC) advertising preferred
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Technical background required; experience with advertising tracking pixels, tracking tokens, and XML preferred
Indeed - 17 months ago
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...