Position Title: Call Center Supervisor
The Customer Care Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Care support specialists within the call center Custmer Care group, focusing on staff performance, queue management, and customer escalations. He/she will provide daily feedback to the staff in regards to quality, adherence, and productivity goals, provide effective coaching, and implement changes to the process with the goal of improving overall efficiency and effectiveness within the group.
- Provide frequent feedback, coaching, and hands-on leadership to Customer Care team
- Proactively address issues and concerns of the Customer Care specialists
- Assist in the implementation of polices, procedures, and tools
- Maintain, support, and develop departmental policies and principles
WorldPay : www.worldpay.us
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Proven experience with staff performance management (quality, production, shift adherence, etc) in a call center environment with an emphasis on creating a superb customer experience.
- Experience in interviewing, training, coaching, and counseling staff with the objective of improving overall group performance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a proven ability to communicate results in a clear, concise manner.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects and possess strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and spreadsheet skills.
At WorldPay we are about growth and opportunity. Professional. Financial. Personal. As one of the largest payment processors in the world, we impact businesses around the world and around the corner every day. Our diverse team understands that everything we do – from sales to customer service to programming – can make the difference between one of our customers thriving in a competitive market or losing a sale. With more than 400,000 customers around the world - processing 3,200 transactions per minute, 4.73 million per day – we are the fastest-growing processor in the industry and are continually hiring in all areas of our company. We acquire transactions for businesses coast to coast -- from name brand companies you know to independent businesses in your community.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of WorldPay to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
WorldPay US, Inc. - 14 months ago