RPA, headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., is a leading independent advertising agency. RPA builds momentum for brands by offering its clients truly integrated campaigns that resonate throughout its disciplines, which include traditional advertising, interactive, and direct and event marketing. RPA’s client list includes American Honda, both the Honda and Acura brands, ampm, ARCO, Castrol, California Department of Public Health, Intuit Small Business, La-Z-Boy, Farmers Insurance Group and Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
RPA is looking for a Digital Production Artist. The candidate may be working on a number of our high profile clients.
- Execute the plans created by art directors and designers
- Cutting/outlining and compressing images to be handed off to an animator for use in animations
- Maintain documentations, produce graphics, implement designs, and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the projects they manage
RPA is an EOE.
- Must have good design skills and layout sense
- Work closely with art directors and graphic designers
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator a must
- Good working knowledge of Flash a plus