Come join the Nebraska Furniture Mart family in a Professional Sales Career.
We dominate the Furniture market in Kansas City. You will enjoy a selling environment like none you've experienced before. Your earnings potential is enormous - and you don't have to drive all over town to get it! Our Sales Professionals AVERAGE between $40,000 and $50,000 a year, and with our commission-based compensation plan, you determine your own potential!
If you've never sold furniture before, don't worry. NFM provides you with a comprehensive training program that is designed to complement existing sales interaction skills as well as establish new ones, including product specific vendor training.
You will join a proven, winning team! NFM has experienced over 72 years of uninterrupted sales growth. A career on our Sales Team includes fantastic benefits, which include:
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off
Holiday Pay - YES we are closed major holidays
401(k) and Profit Sharing
Staff pricing on merchandise
For the position of Sales Professional in the Furniture Division, we are looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated people who truly enjoy the relationship selling environment.
This is a COMMISSION position - you determine your earnings on your own sales ability with our commission-based compensation plan. To maximize your earnings potential, this position requires Saturdays and Sundays.
• Circulate the sales floor and greet customers
• Demonstrate effective selling skills by performing all steps of a sales interaction in a friendly, efficient, and productive manner
• Process orders, using the computer system, accurately and efficiently
• Maintain a high level of product knowlege, use a command driven computer system and maintain excellent customer service skills
• High school diploma/G.E.D.
• 1-2 years retail sales and/or customer service. Product knowledge preferred.
• English/Spanish bilingual speakers preferred.
• Ability to key sales orders into the computer.
• Professional, neat, clean-cut appearance as defined by your division.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Nebraska Furniture Mart - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Girl power, indeed. The legendary Nebraska Furniture Mart got its start in 1937 when Russian immigrant Rose Blumkin ("Mrs. B")...