SUMMARY OF POSITION: Responsible for performing a multitude of job duties to support the operation of the restaurant including maintaining store cleanliness including areas surrounding the store. Responsible for upkeep of paint, plumbing and equipment onsite and responsible for following store safety policies and health regulations.
1. Maintain cleanliness of the property including windows and the parking lot.
a. Trash pick-up, sweeping, cleaning oil spots.
2. Maintain cleanliness of interior store.
a. Cleaning windows, tiles and equipment.
3. Maintain equipment including HVAC, lighting, plumbing, and electrical.
4. Maintain landscaping.
5. Comply with established sanitation standards.
6. Clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
7. Report necessary equipment and maintenance to supervisor if beyond scope of abilities.
8. Work with and motivate fellow team members
OTHER DUTIES: As assigned by management.
100 % Stand or walk.
80% Working with tools, paint, cleaning chemicals and equipment.
75% Work at Approx. 36" table/stove and reach in approx. 36”.
75% Reach (6” to overhead) bend, stoop and wipe.
60% Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality & speed standards.
50% Lift and carry sacks, boxes, up to 50 pounds from floor to above waist level, approx. 20 feet and sometimes involving stairs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must have a telephone or other reliable method of communication with the restaurant
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours, including hours at multiple locations
- Ability to take direction from a manager
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to meet performance standards
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
From: Rosenfield Restaurants
Rosenfield Restaurants - 14 months ago
Rosenfield Restaurants and it's family of companies include By the Rockies LLC, Saddleback Investments LLC, Biscuits and Burgers LLC, Rising...