Project Manager (Job Number: 316054)
SAIC currently has an opening for a Project Manager in Hagatna, Guam
Job Description – Manage Design Build Projects in Guam and the Outer-Islands.
- Prepare Estimates and Bid Proposal Documents.
- Evaluate and Make Recommendations for Selection of Local Suppliers & Subcontractors.
- Prepare and Review Shop Drawings and Material Submittals.
- Assist in Procurement of Equipment and Materials.
- Develop Subcontractor Work Scopes.
- Develop and Maintain Project Schedules
- Manage Construction Subcontractors.
- Continuously Monitor Project Safety and Quality and Implement Corrective Measures A/R.
- Administer Prime Contracts and Provide Prompt Notification of Changed Conditions.
- Assure Compliance with all Territorial and Federal Regulations.
- Prepare and Submit Project Close-Out Documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS in Design or Construction Discipline Preferable) and at least 5 to 8 years of experience
- Current Safety & Health Training (30 Hour OSHA Certification Preferable)
- Certified Construction Quality Manager (Certified by Federal or Territorial Agency)
- Strong Computer Skills with Experience in Design and Construction Management Software
- Currently Licensed as a Responsible Managing Employee in Guam (or Eligible for Certification)
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Oct 4, 2012, 4:11:52 PM
Primary Location: United States-GU-HAGATNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...