Responsibilities for the Lead Analyst include:
- Support the management of acquisition organizations and program offices, including organizational process management, staffing management, and facilities management.
- Prepare required research, analysis, and documentation incident to the phases of the acquisition life cycle, as well as to support ADEs to enter Analyze/Select, Obtain, and Produce, Deploy & Support phases and follow-on actions as directed by Acquisition Decision Memorandum (ADM), for major systems and non-major systems acquisitions.
- Support management of acquisition office work processes to include: identification of process definition or needed change in processes and the development of policy guidelines and instructions to document new or modified processes.
- Research issues regarding program execution or program office management.
- Ability to develop initial drafts of position papers, briefings, and other deliverables for program leadership to review.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in technical field.
- DAWIA certification preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing or supporting management of a major aviation system acquisition.
- Experience with USCG C4ISR preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability for strong oral and written communication.
- Eligible to obtain a Secret clearance.