Sr. Software Sales - Federal
This is a commissioned sales position. In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
This role is for a 'Hunter' rather than 'Farmer' , sales type.
- Identifying, developing and closing Appliance, Software and Services orders to the US Federal Government Maximize revenue growth, productivity and profits for the company; Includes sales to new and existing end user accounts and sales to and through Systems Integrator and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction in existing and new accounts and partners
- Meeting yearly, quarterly, and monthly goals for revenue, pipeline and sales activity
Recent experience selling XML/SOA/Security appliances from suppliers such as IBM/Datapower, Layer 7, or Vordel is preferred but not necessary.
- 5 years recent successful experience as a quota-carrying sales executive selling enterprise integration middleware, application firewall, API Management, Business Intelligence or gateway solutions.
- 3 years demonstrated experience in solid prospecting and personal demand generation skills
- 3 experience selling into the US Government is required. Multiple agency experience is strongly preferred.
- 3 years successful experience in complex sales involving multiple decision makers.
- Desired Skills
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Intel's Software and Solutions Group (SSG) works to increase the value of Intel's products by enhancing all levels of software that executes on Intel based platforms. The group is directly engaged in design, engineering and diffusion of PC software technologies. The Intel Software Network (ISN) provides a network of resources for professional developers at independent software vendors as well as corporate Information Technology (IT) shops, including access to technical libraries, support, education, and training. The Intel Software Development Products are a full suite of tools that help software developers create the best software possible on Intel architecture. For corporate end users, Intel Solution Services, a professional consulting organization, uses its foremost expertise in Intel architecture and next-generation technologies to design cost-effective, cutting-edge solutions to complex business challenges and helps businesses get the most out of their IT investments. A Software College provides onsite training on Intel software development tools and the latest Intel products and technologies. Software represents a key element in Intel's drive to advance the entire PC platform.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion