Recombinant By Deloitte offers healthcare providers and academic medical centers demonstrated, leading data warehousing and clinical intelligence solutions that can deliver higher quality outcomes, accelerate personalized medicine, and lower costs. Our team of industry veterans is focused on improving the flow of reliable data to power clinical and research applications in a secure, compliant environment.
Our solutions create a centralized hub of Electronic Health Record (EHR) data for our customers, and our leading reporting and translational research applications can provide valuable insight into that data. Our knowledge in extracting and cleansing healthcare data is one of our strengths. Most reporting, analytic or business intelligence solutions are only as good as the data that powers them. We have established demonstrated, repeatable processes for managing healthcare data aggregation and provide a data quality review service to determine the data is reliable. We also provide data strategy, privacy and governance consulting experience to determine that the incremental wins add up to a cohesive system rather than a hodgepodge of data marts and software tools.
Job Responsibilities :
The Development Manager will direct technical team members, and will assist the technical staff to resolve and overcome technical issues and impediments. The individual will manage the day-to-day activities of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment. He/She will utilize their technical expertise to consult with technical teams to build and implement solutions for effective outcomes. The incumbent will work closely with the developers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach. Additionally, the individual will be Responsible for management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class development team. He/She will report to management on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance. The individual will manage multiple teams on multiple projects, being data warehouse and database centric. The Development Manager will collaborate with Project Managers to enhance the delivery planning and focus of technical team members. Working with clients, the Development Manager will translate business requirements into technical specifications. He/She will be responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle of key product components. The incumbent may perform demonstrations and consult on configuration options, as well. Additionally, the individual will perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have demonstrated excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must have technical database expertise with Oracle and/or SQL Server and/or DB2, and have experience with ETL Tools, such as Informatica, SAP Data Services, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Pentaho, and/or others
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in ETL and Database Architecture
- Must have worked previously as a Database Developer and/or a Database Administrator (DBA)
- Must have experience performing code reviews with groups of Developers
- Proven ability to manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments
- Ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Knowledge of professional software development practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent problem-solver and follow-through
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Healthcare and Data Warehousing background
- Systems Architecture experience
- Knowledge of hardware provisioning
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 9 months ago
In the United States, Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 57,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them...