Integrated Solutions/VT Milcom, Virginia Beach Division, a business unit of VT Group is seeking to hire a qualified Telecommunication Technician.
Responsibilities include :
- Monitors system performance to assure the dependable and uninterrupted operation of telephone communications.
- Identifies and replaces malfunctioning or inoperative equipment, such as circuit cards or processing units, and performs repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoots entire communications system to determine if problems are telephone hardware or cabling.
- Sets up new users and relocates existing users with telephone extensions, calling features, voice mail, and access codes.
- Terminates cable on cross connects, hubs, and routers.
- Tests and evaluates hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing systems.
Education and/or Experience:
HS plus two years of related experience and/or training; or AS in related field.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Must be able to travel as required.
EOE M/F/V/D – Drug Free Workplace All recruiting methods will be performed within VT Milcom’s EEO and AAP policies and guidelines.
VT Milcom - 9 months ago
The Jordan Company (TJC) takes the long view. Along with its affiliates, the investment firm is a long-term investor that works with...