Provide highly complex qualitative and quantitative analysis on data and information collected as part of application and reporting requirement gathering.
Conduct programming code related peer reviews; resolve issues.
Audit Reporting Analyst’s and Application Analyst’s work.
Train and mentor Reporting and Application Analysts.
Resolve the most complex technical reporting issues.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Conduct all phases of testing: unit, assembly, integration and user acceptance tests.
- Design test approach for unit testing stage for releases & enhancements.
- BS in related field plus 5 years industry related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Employees are expected to attain official EPIC certification for the relevant application or technologies essential to their position within 3 months of completing their initial training.
- A minimum of 7 years of report writing and data analysis experience OR 5 years application analyst experience and 2 years of report writing/development experience.
- Previous experience with client/server and host based systems.
- High-level SQL proficiency.
- Previous project management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Clinical, Financial and/or Operational reporting experience
- Previous Epic experience
Certain Senior Epic Reporting Analyst roles may require advanced current clinical knowledge and expertise demonstrated by a current license in one of the following areas:
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area – from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California.
Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
Providence Health & Services - 14 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...