Schindler Elevator Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, services and modernizes a broad range of elevators, escalators and moving walks for almost every building type. The company is the North American operation of the Swiss-based Schindler Group, a leading global mobility provider with approximately 43,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Supporting sustainable urban development with safe, reliable and ecologically sound mobility solutions, Schindler equipment moves one billion people everyday all over the world.
The EI Sales Representative identifies opportunities through key customer contacts and industry information to locate sources for sale of company products and services. The EI Sales Representative prepares documentation for prospective customers and ensures it is communicated appropriately. He/she is responsible for effectively managing the existing customer accounts while focusing on account growth
-Meet and/or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives
- Negotiate contract terms favorable to company
- Analyze customer needs and secure desirable business through application of company products and services
- Maintain favorable client relationships
- Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory resolution
- Prepare estimates for the sale of company products and services
- Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in accordance with established procedures
- Work with owner and building management in obtaining maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to their system either to meet new code requirements or through application of new technologies
- Source, analyze, communicate and apply competitive data for competitive advantage to company
- Communicate to both customer and internal operations the necessary information to assure customer satisfaction and achieve sales cost objective
- Retain and grow customer base
- Accounts receivable management for assigned accounts
- Develop negotiating strategies with minimum monitoring by management
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies on specific negotiations that are consistent with internal product strategy while, at the same time, fully reflective of customer requirements and competitive offerings
- Understand financial goals and expectations of company
- Participate in company professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of elevator company products, services and procedures.
Schindler Elevator Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Accounting preferred.
Experience: 2-5 yrs of technical Business-to-Business sales preferred
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite software, Lotus Notes, SAP preferred
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago