Retail Floor Supervisor
Hancock Fabrics, Inc. is a retail merchant of fabric and related home sewing and decorating accessories with stores in 42 states.
Found in 1957, Hancock Fabrics, Inc. ranks as one of the leading fabric chains serving the home sewing market. Hancock carries a wide selection of fashion merchandise at guaranteed every day low prices. Hancock shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HKFI.PK.
This is a Part-Time Position…25 to 30 hours weekly
The Floor Supervisor supervises, coordinates and oversees the activities of workers in each department of retail store under the direction of the store manager by performing the duties outlined below:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITEIES
- Instrumental in achieving positive sales growth of the store
- Understands and trains workers in store policies, department policies, and job duties
- Understands and trains employees on excellent Customer Service
- Assists in product ordering and inventory controls
- At least 1 year retail experience preferred
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Leadership Skills
- Good customer service skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Friendly and Positive attitude
- Passion for creativity
Hancock Fabrics - 18 months ago