This Registered Nurse (RN) position works in a fast-paced GI lab assisting physicians with upper endoscopies, colonoscopies, brochoscopies, etc. The RN rotates assignments as an admitting nurse, procedure room nurse, and recovery room nurse. In the procedure room the RN administers conscious sedation under the direction of a physician. The RN is accountable for the provision of safe, efficient and therapeutically effective care. Utilizing the nursing process, care is delivered in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, legal and regulatory standards
Riverton Hospital is located at 3741 West 12600 South in the heart of the growing southwest Salt Lake Valley, serving the communities of South Jordan, Riverton, Herriman, and Bluffdale.
Riverton Hospital is a full-service community hospital dedicated to high quality patient care in a welcoming and healing environment.
Riverton Hospital sits on 63 acres and will include a four-story hospital operated by Intermountain Healthcare, a three-story outpatient facility for Primary Children's Medical Center and a four-story physician office building that will house an InstaCare, KidsCare, retail pharmacy along with pediatric and obstetric and gynecology physician offices.
Shift Details: This is a part time, 24 hour a week position. Call required. Additional Details: ACLS required within 90 days of hire
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in state of practice
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- One year RN work experience in a hospital based setting
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...