- The Oracle ERP Inventory Analyst will be responsible for supporting the client's business users.
- Oracle ERP Inventory Functional Analyst should have strong Oracle ERP Supply Chain experience, good reporting/organizational, communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Validate requirements document, build technical specification, build code (if required), unit test and build necessary reconciliation scripts to support testing with an external system
- Provide functional application support in a production environment, during enhancement and upgrade projects. Support Supply Chain Modules (OM, INV, PO, ASCP, MFG, WMS, MSCA, BOM).
- Support users for application set-ups, functional definition and design, coordinating problem resolution and identifying and coordinating inefficient programs/forms/reports.
- Provide project leadership and Supply Chain functional expertise in an Oracle Applications ERP environment to support business processes and objectives.
- Lead the development of end-user reporting solutions by understanding user requirements, designing reporting solutions.
- Guides technical team in the development of reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Work with the business process owners to understand and prioritize the demand for process and solution change toward optimizing value to the business and efficiency in IT delivery.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Sales Operations, and Warehouse, Purchasing group in the design, development, and deployment of the organization's Oracle 12i eBusiness Suite.
- Actively participate in areas of Manufacturing and Supply Chain with a drive toward data, process, and applications integration across the company.
- Perform gap analysis between current state and future state, develop test plan/test scripts and coordinate testing for enhancements and fixes.
- Create documentation for Oracle Applications Supply Chain modules, combining business processes and application functionality, as well as training the end-user community.
- Create Oracle SR and work with Oracle Support and Suniva Business team for issue resolution.
- 6-7 years+ Oracle application (12i, 12.1.1) experience with various Supply Chain modules among OM, INV, PO, ASCP, MSCA, WMS, MFG (Discrete). Requirement analysis, design, construction and unit test in Oracle eBusiness Suite R11.5.3 in Inventory module.
- Background/Experience within Manufacturing Industry (Process/Discrete),
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain Oracle Applications eBusiness suite experience: Discrete
- Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, MRP, Purchasing, Supplier, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Collaborative Planning. VMI (Vendor Management Inventory), iSupplier, Sourcing, Data Collection Plans, Engineering, Costing.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes are very important, should be able to work with Supply Chain team to help them in month-end closings and improve the month-end closing and reporting process.
- Strong systems / process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL, Plus, Forms, Reports). Candidates should have working knowledge on AOL module as well. Candidates will need to have strong PL/SQL and SQL skills and have experience in setups, application functionality and data objects of Inventory modules.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
CIBER - 22 months ago
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...