Are you looking for a company that is passionate about making a difference? At Allonhill, our mission is to bring credibility back to the mortgage industry. We are looking at loans and getting it right, and we want you to join our team!
Who we are:
Allonhill is an independent third-party review firm meeting the requirements of the nation's leading rating agencies for public securitization of mortgages. The Company’s services range from mortgage due diligence and credit risk management to securitizations and quality control audits. We work closely with our clients to customize our system to meet their loan review criteria and help them to reduce risk. Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality, accuracy, and transparency in the mortgage due diligence industry. The combination of Allonhill’s industry-leading expertise and world-class technology provides the most consistent and accurate results available from any third-party review. Allonhill’s clients include the most prestigious banks, institutional investors, private hedge funds, government entities and large national loan servicers.
What to expect:
Allonhill is seeking quality analyst with front-end underwriting experience to support its core due diligence business. Engagements will typically include a post-funding re-underwrite of a variety of conventional loan products. The underwriting analyst will be required to identify any misrepresentation, guidelines violations or other risk factors. Job duties may include but are not limited to performing a trend analysis to identify risks or weaknesses in a client’s underwriting department and the ability to differentiate between loan level mortgage credit underwriting issues that would be considered either unacceptable or merely deficiencies. The underwriting analyst must be a reliable and professional representative of Allonhill and ensure that maximum quality is achieved.
What you'll do:
- Verify presence, accuracy, and completeness of credit, appraisal, income and asset documentation in addition to legal and regulatory compliance documents. Analyze and interpret documentation.
- Identify excessive risk, fraud or misrepresentation in a mortgage loan transaction comparing critical documents and using third party resources.
- Exhibit flexibility to underwrite and evaluate compliance to seller and servicer guidelines
- Recognize credit exceptions and if appropriate list compensating factors that mitigate risk
- Comprehensive understanding of Federal, state and local compliance regulations
- Underwrite files within established review times, typically 24 hours or less
What you need:
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of conventional underwriting guidelines including experience with DU and LP
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Windows based computer applications including Word and Excel
- Function independently with minimal supervision in a high production environment
- Participate in ongoing Allonhill training and enhancement activities.
What we offer:
- High School Degree required; college degree in any discipline preferred
- 3+ years front-line underwriting experience
- Experience in the following categories: fraud, property valuation, underwriting, QC Underwriting
We are a highly recognized, highly specialized and award winning company. If you are looking for a place to grow and learn beyond your wildest expectations, join our team! We appreciate your candidacy and welcome any questions you may have.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Awards and Recognition
- State of the art training and development
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that fosters innovation and success
- Medical insurance through Cigna/Great West
- H.S.A. plan and with up to a $500 annual incentive
- Base plan
- Buy-Up plan
- Dental insurance through MetLife
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Short term and long term disability through Lincoln (entirely company paid)
- $50,000 life insurance (entirely company paid)
- Additional Voluntary Life insurance available
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (entirely company paid)
- 15 days of paid time off
- 7 company holidays and 1 floating holiday to use on the day of your choosing
- Holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Day.
Compliance: Allonhill is an EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Employment is contingent on the successful candidate passing Allonhill’s background screening requirements and a drug test.
Allonhill - 19 months ago