Entry Level Marketing / Advertising
Wisconsin Events is the leading marketing and advertising firm in the Milwaukee area. We have recently expanded our client base and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our Road Show Division. Some of the nation’s leading companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and generate foot traffic to build their customer base.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
About Preferred Applicants:
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop promotions and materials
No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET
"LIKE" US: Facebook.com/WisconsinEvents
JobHost - 11 months ago