The role of a Food Service Coordinator at Intermountain Healthcare is to ensure the food production, and preparation is delivered in a professional and safe manner. The Food Service Coordinator will coordinate efforts between the food service staff to ensure food is delivered safely and timely. All food service associates can truly make a difference by giving friendly, caring, courteous and professional service to every customer. A food service worker helps ensure our healing commitments are met by their excellence and dedication.
1. Participates in orienting, training, scheduling, disciplining, and leading employees as appropriate.
2. Coordinates and maintains workflow of assigned area.
3. Ensures a quality food service operation, including production, customer service, and training.
4. Orders food and supplies. Maintains an appropriate inventory.
5. Ensures that department standards for quality, sanitation, and safety are met.
6. Completes required reports and documentation.
7. Coordinates resources (supplies, man hours) within budget.
8. Participates in quality monitoring activities and process improvement.
9. Participates in development of menus and recipes.
Entry Rate: $11.53
Benefits Eligible : Yes
Shift Details : 40 hours per week working 6:00 am - 2:30 pm with other hours as needed for special catering events.
Department : Food & Nutrition
Two years related food service experience
Six months supervisory or lead experience
Read, write, and communicate effectively
Food Handler's Permit as required by county
Carrying, Climbing, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
Previous catering experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...