Bell Techlogix is a leading information technology managed services and solutions company focused on global enterprises, mid-market companies and educational institutions. With a focus on operational excellence, innovation and client intimacy, Bell has over 25 years of experience in successfully enabling client organizations to achieve their business objectives .
We are currently recruiting for a Mobility Coordinator specializing in Apple Technologies in the greater Los Angeles area.
Summary : Primarily responsible to provide client facing technical assistance for Apple iOS mobile devices , Apple desktop & laptop support. Participate in technical discussions and execute technical installations and mentoring with the end user clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform troubleshooting, installation and configuration of iOS devices and associated infrastructure.
- Ability to provide tier one and tier two support as needed to clients by phone or onsite.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting of client hardware and workflow issues.
- Ability to diagnose, remediate and document technical issues.
- Establish strong working relationships with others performing similar roles both internally and externally.
- Participate in and support cross technology process improvement initiatives.
- Participate with firm-wide working groups, and ensure that the technology organization is aligned to corporate technology directions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- No direct reports. No Budget Responsibility
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- 2 -5 years of work experience as an Apple hardware or help desk technician.
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator Certification required.
- Current Apple Mobile Technical Competency (MTC) certification or ability to pass MTC within 30-days of hire.
- Strong collaborative and relationship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manufacturer certifications i.e. Promise, HP, AJA, DDN, etc .. highly preferred
- Strong hands-on technical skills in both Hardware and Software applications required.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to travel to other Bell and customer locations regionally. (50%+ travel)
Bell offers a complete and comprehensive portfolio of benefits to include: Medical (PPO or HAS), Dental, Vision, SuppLife , Short&Long Term Disability Insurances, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), a company matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous time off policy and many others.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Please submit resume along with salary requirements to: AT.Bell@hiredesk.net , or simply apply on-line.