About the Job
@Pay is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst with a proven record of increasing product quality by working closely with the development team to detect and correct defects and identify areas for improvement. The QA group is part of a fast-paced and dynamic development team that is implementing the cutting-edge technology used in @Pay email payment systems. The position will focus specifically on regression testing and manual test development.
- Conduct black box testing on web applications, recording defects in as issue tracker
- Use third-party automated testing tools to execute automated tests, analyze the results and record defects in an issue tracker
- Create and maintain database of known test defects using issue tracking software
- Create, update and execute test plans, test suites and test cases to test web applications
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance and completeness
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support
- Analyze server logs, exception logs, and testing dashboards for potential issues to raise with d development or enter in an issue tracker
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Develop methods, and procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Two+ years experience in a software testing, quality assurance or related role
- Excellent communication, problem solving and documentation skills
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, fun environment!
- Understands agile principles and practices
- Experience testing web applications, Ruby on Rails applications a ++
- Familiar with Mac OS X and Linux environments
- Experience automation and scripting skills for automated testing
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is dependent on experience. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package (including: paid vacation; sick/personal leave; medical; dental; life insurance; 401k; company issued iPhone and MacBook, and short and long term disability insurance), advancement opportunities, flexible work hours, and a fun and exciting office environment.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
@Pay requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
How to Apply
Email resume, salary requirements and links or other samples of work.
Please provide a cover letter with your resume. Be prepared to show examples of your work and write code during the interview process. Please NO PHONE CALLS.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard