Octo Consulting Group is seeking an Adobe CQ/Day Developer. Adobe CQ/Day Developers develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Day Communiqué product suite, including CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration. The developer should be strong Java developer, preferably with recent experience using the Adobe CQ software.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
- Translate client requirements into technical designs; design and implement customer engagement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments.
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ product suite, including CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration.
- Design and implement components for the Day CQ platform.
- Build solutions on top of the Adobe CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration modules.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the Day core platform.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- 4+ years of experience with 2+ years of web content management system development experience. (DAY CQ ver. 5.3 or above is preferred)
- Experience with web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Experience with core frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- A solid understanding of all CMS building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc.
- Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting Day CQ5 installations is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Octo has been providing critical acquisition and capability management support to PEO-EIS since 2008. This includes requirements development...