In January of 2007, Triplett joined the Jewell Instruments' group of brands and we are excited to continue the legacy started by Ray L. Triplett over 100 years ago. Today Triplett exemplifies professional quality, technologically advanced, rugged and reliable test equipment. Our product lines include Electrical Test & Measurement, Voice Data & Video Test Equipment, Security Camera Test Equipment, Vision & Inspection Equipment as well as Specialty Tools.
Jewell Instruments is currently seeking a Product Manager to develop the next generation of products that will drive sales growth for its Triplett product group. The successful candidate will be dynamic and self-motivated, will have a positive attitude, and will have a demonstrated ability to manage the full product lifecycle from product concept to end-of-life.
- Translate the Voice of the Customer into new products.
- Conduct Product Line review for each product category, researching current sales performance, channels, market needs, trends, competition and pricing.
- Create a product development timeline for each category.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to forecast sales impact of new products, to execute the marketing launch, and ensure that new products that have been launched achieve their full sales potential.
- Work with manufacturing partners (internal and external) to understand capabilities as related to product development plan.
- Bring to market new professional-quality test equipment that has a clear competitive advantage, at a price that provides real value to end-users, distributor partners as well as Jewell Instruments.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of product management and product development experience with hand-held test equipment for security, electrical and voice/data/video applications, or related category of product. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record bringing to market high-quality, commercially successful products. Experience sourcing in Asia is required. Approximately 25% travel is required. A Master’s degree is preferred. This position is based at Jewell’s Manchester, NH headquarters.
Jewell Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent compensation and attractive benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K plan, holiday, vacation and more.