The Off Hour Stock Clerk is responsible for maintaining a well stocked appearance in the store which helps ensure the best guest experience is achieved. This individual will work closely with the Store Management team to ensure company standards are met during the stocking process. The hours for this shift are commonly early morning, however in certain locations or during holiday seasons, overnight shifts may be available.
- Replenish a shelf, bin or pegged area with stock and transporting merchandise by hand/pulling. This also includes picking up loose pieces of merchandise from the floor.
- The physical removal of goods from a truck and putting empty pallets, security cages, and transfers back on the truck. Requires the use of various material-handling equipment.
- Re-merchandise any selling space, to regroup items, or to make space for new merchandise.
- To read both written and numerical verbiage, comprehend spatial relationships, and have the ability to set merchandise according to the layout.
- Take empty cardboard cases from the sales floor to the baling machine.
- Safe operation of a blade-type instrument designed for opening cased merchandise, as well as returning the blade to its non-operational position when not in use.
- Returning merchandise to its proper location on the sales floor as designated by aisle layouts. This requires knowledge of sales floor locations and proper merchandising techniques, and can be accomplished either by hand or pushing a sales cart.
- Manually placing price shelf labels on lip below merchandise or on scanner peg hooks.
- Moving merchandise to and from the perimeter and gondola overstock areas and requires climbing a ladder up to 12 feet.
- May also be assigned other duties within the store at the direction of the store management team.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving process in a Retail environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders, up to 12 feet
- Ability to multi task and prioritize projects
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
Store Team Member
Onalaska, WI TRU
2906 Market Place
Toys R Us - 7 months ago
Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping ex...