I. Job Summary and Responsibilities:|
- Supporting Benefit Processes by managing and coordinating all inbound and outbound benefit related data feeds.
- Reconciling all benefit programs as well as ongoing associate support for such programs.
- Responsible for reconciling multiple plan invoices, providing assistance to employees and maintaining benefit files.
- Administers the Company’s benefits plans, including medical, dental, life insurance and retirement, etc. for employees and dependents.
- Prepares open enrollment materials to ensure and enhance employee understanding of benefits, entitlements, and claim submission.
- Reviews medical/disability/leave certification and documents.
- Liaison with insurance carriers, third party administrators, consultants in the administration of benefits and claims.
- Compiles data and develops reports for monitoring and tracking of monthly and annual benefit costs and trends.
- Maintains and updates HRIS records. Coordinates with HRIS in customizing and updating benefits software to ensure effective administration of benefits.
- Conduct New Hire Benefits Orientations
III. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years benefits administration and support
- HRIS related experience
IV. Physical Requirements:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Very accurate data entry skills are necessary
- Previous experience and administration of group benefits preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and manage through change
- Strong work ethic and commitment to follow through on all duties.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Good project management and follow through skills required.
V. Equipment/ Software Used:
- Long periods of sitting required.
VI. Work Environment:
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated
Source Interlink - 14 months ago