The ideal candidate is an experienced auto product analyst with a strong understanding of insurance product pricing concepts and the independent agency distribution channel.
Our product analysts have direct profit and loss responsibility for multiple Midwest geographic regions and lines of insurance. Using superior technical pricing skills, FCIC product analysts develop and manage complex insurance programs to ensure established growth and profitability goals are met.
- Development and management of state pricing plans based on internal and external data
- Analyze and make business decisions based on financial results, business mix, and market information
- As the central point of contact for multiple products, work closely with IT, claims, marketing and compliance functions
- Regulatory rate, rule, and form filings
- Strong quantitative skills coupled with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to execute quickly and drive results
- Ability to incorporate information from disparate sources to form cogent business strategy
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational, project management, and time management skills
- 3+ years experience in an insurance product management, pricing or analyst role associated with private passenger and business
auto lines of business. Experience in the non-standard auto market is a strong plus!
- Strong quantitative skills including an understanding of basic actuarial concepts
- Bachelors Degree
- Advanced insurance designation is a plus!
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Access. Knowledge of SQL is a plus!
First Chicago Insurance Company is an established, regional insurance carrier that has been providing dependable coverage and service to its...