The Ecommerce Content Specialist role is to coordinate the planning, maintenance, and accessibility of Hyatt Gold Passport content, promotions and features on Hyatt.com. This includes ensuring that the layout, positioning, navigation, translation, and look and feel of content are consistent and accurate throughout the site as directed by stakeholders and brand standards. The Web Specialist is also responsible for owning and creating some original content or features when applicable. Understanding of Web development languages and publishing tools is required.
- Manage all aspects of Hyatt Gold Passport online content, including documents, policies, and procedures (with a strong focus on Hyatt Gold Passport· Develop and implement plans for delivering content to the web site, using content management systems.
- Manage the development and review of adding and removing Hyatt hotels from relevant sections of Hyatt Gold Passport website
- Manage the ongoing updates to New Hotels and Renovation section of Hyatt.com
- Develop and implement plans for delivering content to the web site, using content management systems.
- Coordinate and manage the editorial and quality assurance process with content creators, agencies and Web designers.
- Ensure consistent look and feel per Hyatt's Web Brand Standards.
- Find, analyze, and fix content problems, including broken links (internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
- Liaise with Gold Passport and Hyatt.com systems experts on hardware and software issues that affect the availability and accessibility of content, wherever it exists.
- Analyze, report, and act on site user feedback.
- Minimum of 3 years Knowledge of content and Web content management technologies, protocols, and development tools.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in the field of computer science or library/information sciences
- Hands on experience with ATG Business Control Center or Day Software preferred.
- Experience with Photoshop for image cropping
- Knowledge of online challenges, trends, and opportunities a must
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and meeting business requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more...