Logic PD is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Communications Specialist for the Minneapolis, Minnesota location. The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for executing to the marketing plan by developing and implementing attention getting, simple, clear, and useful marketing communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as a liaison for internal customers (executive, design, engineering, sales, manufacturing, program management, etc.) to gather knowledge and execute on required programs.
· Project management of marketing communication deliverables including the development and production of material in support of the marketing plan: assist with creative briefs, develop or procure content, secure vendors for production.
· Develop and execute communications materials including case studies, advertisements, direct/e-mail, brochures, and product briefs, ensuring consistency and collaboration while following established guidelines, processes and tools.
· Develop and execute multimedia including Video, Podcasts, and other media.
· Project management of any marketing events.
· Contribute to thought leadership initiatives including interviewing, writing/editing and publishing.
· Contribute to public relations initiatives including designing plans for key rollouts, press release writing, maintain media lists, tracking, scheduling and coordinating outreach activities, and developing media relationships.
· Edit web content through content management system and work with internal and external resources on web updates including design, development and hosting infrastructure.
· Contribute to CRM administration and lead qualification.
· Develop online strategies including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and content management in collaboration with team.
· Develop and execute social media strategies and plans.
· May manage communication for memberships, partners and affiliations.
- Ensure that all content is grammatically correct, customer-oriented, compliant with appropriate laws and regulations, consistent with any certifications, and consistent with corporate branding initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
· 3-5 years of experience in marketing, business, or related field preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiar with Adobe Create Suite software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently, proactively, and exercise good judgment
· Strong time management skills and the ability manage competing deadlines
· Able to work in a fast paced environment with quickly changing priorities to ensure superior customer satisfaction and meeting deadlines
Generous salary with bonus and full benefits package including a n environment that supports employees as they take on new challenges and celebrates their successes. In addition to offering a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Logic PD offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and medical, dental and vision.