Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and Maintenance Company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From regular maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 100 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
We currently have an Internship available for our Landscape Maintenance division. This driven individual will experience a rotational program designed to help the intern to obtain hands on experience in various facets of the ValleyCrest business.
The rotational will include the following:
• Exterior Maintenance – Work with the crews in the field; going out with the crew on their routes
• Account Management – Shadow ValleyCrest Account Managers in Maintenance and Irrigation
• Agronomic Review – Shadow a Spray Technician
• Tree Care – Understand how to maintain the equipment
• Irrigation – Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; go on property inspection; put together a work order; Irrigation troubleshooting
• Business Development – Shadow a Business Developer; go on ride alongs and cold calling
• Landscape Enhancements
• Perusing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must have a strong work ethic
What we Offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
ValleyCrest Companies - 2 years ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...