The position involves integrating and deploying new enterprise software (primarily JAVA) into a live high-profile system for the customer. The system has huge throughput and data rate requirements and must always be available. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot the custom applications and interfaces between applications, support software deployments. The candidate will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and integrating new software and hardware assets into the existing HP OM system. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting any issues with the HP OM system, its agents, or the monitored software. This is not shift work, but may be called upon after hours to get a system back up and running.
• TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
• 10+ years of experience with systems integration
• HP Operations Manager and/or HP Openview
• Experience with Hudson (or Jenkins), Maven, Subversion, Puppet, and java code.
• Experience with JAVA
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management
Resume submission form.
* (denotes required field)
E-Mail Address: *
Attach Resume *
Acceptable file types: docx,doc,pdf,txt.
Maximum file size: 1mb.
CANTADA - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard