The position is responsible for managing projects on sales/producer compensation systems including oversight of distribution of Producer Administration reports and project assignments; create ad-hoc management reports; act as a liaison for both internal and external Consumer Market projects bringing together the technical and business aspects of requirements; be a subject matter expert and point of contact for HISC products; handle escalated issues; and assist in the development and maintenance of policy and procedures for producer commissions payments requests.
1) Bachelors Degree OR any combination of 4 years experience in Marketing, Contract Administration, Incentive or Producer Administration, Budget, Finance or Customer Service.
2) 2 years experience in accounting, budgeting, incentive compensation, and/or marketing or producer administration.
3) PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
4) Analytical skills.
5) Verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills to work within teams, across teams and withexternal producers.
6) Documentation and follow-up skills.
Position located in Downers Grove, IL
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 10 months ago