IBM Global Business Services (GBS) Application Innovation Services (AIS) has established a team of Business Process Management (BPM) thought leaders and experts. The focus of this team is developing solutions and delivering Business Process Management and Business Rules Management programs for our clients.
The BPM Consultant serves as a subject matter expert in the application of BPM tools and methods to complex business environments in large global enterprises with specific focus on financial, banking, telecommunications, insurance and retail industries. Candidates are expected to have demonstrated leadership in full life-cycle BPM engagements.
Lead teams in architecting and building Proofs of Concepts and demonstrating the capabilities of the BPM discipline
Work with client representatives in defining a technical solution to address the client's critical business needs in conformance with overall objectives
Address the business aspects of solutions and solution components through systemic analysis of business value, role-players, culture, components, information, processes, locations, etc.
Practice and provide rigorous conceptual leadership for the projects and ongoing relationships that deliver client business intent
Analyze business and technical design decisions, assess overlaps, dependencies, stakeholder impact, and business and technical risk across various business initiatives
Use industry knowledge to prioritize change initiatives in light of what is possible from both a business and technology perspective
Bridge gaps between business and IT personnel by helping the enterprise document its operational business design based on sound principles and standards
IBM Global Business Services - Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
LI-GM1 (2252) AISRPM (ERBPAIS)
For more information on our world-class Application Innovation solutions and services, please visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/ais/
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in one of the core IBM Business Process Management products (formerly Lombardi) such as IBM Business Process Manager, IBM Blue Works Live, IBM Business Monitor or similar solutions
- At least 2 years experience in defining solution, project roadmap, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 2 years experience in driving asset based solutioning and delivery
- At least 2 years experience in defining selling approach, deal structure, participating in proposal creation, and participating in orals presentation
- At least 2 years experience in WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Integration Designer or Developer, or WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in one of the core IBM Business Process Management products (formerly Lombardi) such as IBM Business Process Manager, IBM Blue Works Live, IBM Business Monitor or similar solutions
- At least 5 years experience in defining solution, project roadmap, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 5 years experience in driving asset based solutioning and delivery
- At least 5 years experience in defining selling approach, deal structure, participating in proposal creation, and participating in orals presentation
- At least 5 years experience in WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Integration Designer or Developer, or WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM - 30+ days ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...