AIPAC’s Campus Systems Director reports to the Deputy Leadership Development Director and is responsible for all aspects of department data/information management, event operations and logistics. Serves as the Leadership Development department’s liaison to the National Events and Information Technology departments.
- Ensure timely compilation and presentation of data and logistical information among Leadership Development staff and between Leadership Development and program participants.
- Organize travel, hotel arrangements and catering.
- Develop and manage registration system and application processing.
- Assist with outside vendor relationship management.
- Handle requests for materials and meeting space.
- Create and maintain event staff offices.
- Utilize and teach fellow staffers Salesforce, constituent relationship management system, department project management system and conference planning systems.
- Liaises with the Information Technology Department and National Events Department.
- Troubleshoots on-site at all Leadership Development Department events and national training opportunities.
- Implement technical and data management aspects of NGauge with National Field Director. Ensure appropriate data link between NGauge and Salesforce database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and online research skills
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and prepare reports with actionable recommendations
- Proficiency in PC; Windows 7; Microsoft Office 2010 required
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools or CRM reporting solutions such as Salesforce.com , strongly preferred
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be self-motivated and work well both individually and in a team environment
*Must submit cover letter to be considered
*If applying for more than one position please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter
*AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee - 21 months ago
AIPAC -- the American Israel Public Affairs Committee -- works to educate members of Congress and other political leaders about the...