Lead Internal Auditor– |
The Lead Auditor reports to the Manager of Internal Audit, and is responsible for I) conducting financial, operational, and technology audits, II) examining records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with GAAP, applicable laws, agreements, and policies, III) evaluating and recommending improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures, IV) preparing reports of findings and recommendations to management, communicating results to Audit Committee and senior management, V) interfacing with Amway affiliates and functions, and vi) ensuring audit work programs and work papers adhere to professional standards. This position will require up to 35% of international travel.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
· Participate in and provide leadership in scoping, testing and developing findings and best practices with minimal supervision.
· Developing and presenting audit findings, impacts, and recommendations to Management both verbally and in writing. Being able to properly support those findings through in-depth audit procedures, consistent with IIA standards, including: data analytics, interviews, and attribute testing.
· Determine and recommend improvement/cost effective solutions to Management to enhance internal controls and efficiencies.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of business processes and information systems operations.
· Take responsibility for initiatives to improve department operations.
· Approach work assignments with an enterprise-wide, business perspective and deliver results.
· Develops Internal Audit procedures and programs, determines the extent of compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Support Internal Audit management team in providing oversight, leadership, and development to audit team.
· Work involves interactions with project/problem resolution with many and disparate functions.
· Creativity and innovation required to resolve problems within and outside own functional area of expertise; limited precedents available.
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in…
· International work experience or exposure. Cultural awareness and sensitivity required to overcome language and culture barriers.
· Controls Knowledge: Knowledge and understanding of the control environment of the audit entity.
· Audit Standards Knowledge: Knowledge and understanding of auditing standards used to conduct financial, operational, and compliance reviews to ensure audits are conducted using appropriate standards.
· Database/Systems Auditing Knowledge: Knowledge and understanding of how to validate electronic databases and systems to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
· Experience investigating fraud and employee misconduct, auditing Oracle E-Business Suite, JDE, or manufacturing systems in addition to financial and operational audits.
· Demonstrated critical thinking, strong business knowledge, effective audit skills and consulting experience.
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
· BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is required
· Minimum 7 year preferred progressive experience in audit, finance, or operational role(s).
· Ability to speak a second language preferred (Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Hindi, Russian or German).
· Professional certification such as CFE, CISA is preferred in addition to CPA, CMA, CIA, and MBA.
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID XXXXBR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...