Under the direction of the Direction for Enrollment Management Systems, this position assists with the functional implementation of PeopleSoft student systems for Enrollment Management, including data conversion and system setup and configuration. The position has extensive contact with key departmental users, makes regular status updates with the project manager, and collaborates with other project personnel to ensure smooth implementation for the University community.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Assists with the technical implementation of PeopleSoft student software for Enrollment Management.
- Works with the Project Leader to establish project objectives, priorities, and timelines.
- Coordinates with technical and functional staff to reach project goals.
- Participates in the identification and analysis of current system requirements (structure, resources, processes, and policies).
- Evaluates requested system functionality and matches it with existing systems.
- Assists with the overall conversion from legacy systems to PeopleSoft.
- Creates documentation of newly implemented processes.
- Tests system configuration and software development.
- Conducts extensive written and interpersonal communication with key departmental end users and provide necessary training.
- Provides regular status updates to the Project Leader and senior management.
This position requires good people skills, analytical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, and a willingness to work in a team setting. In addition, this position requires intimate knowledge of PeopleSoft and Oracle databases. Specific PeopleSoft skills should include Campus Solutions configuration, Excel to Component Interface, Equation Engine, and PeopleSoft Query.
Job requires Bachelor's and 3 years of experience or the equivalent.
60 months in field; PeopleSoft Student experience required.
Vanderbilt University - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Vanderbilt University is a private research university located in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Founded in 1873, the university is...