Through their reporting and writing, staff reporter works to uncover and write clear and compelling stories about Richmond that will inform, engage and enlighten Style’s readers.
Essential Functions :
- Develop trustworthy, reliable sources in the know.
- Dig for the truth and question those in power.
- Write with a recognizable voice -- with clarity, authority and with readers in mind.
- Write cover stories, news and feature stories.
- Contribute to other editorial projects as necessary.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ability to write clear, compelling stories.
- Ability to develop story ideas appropriate to Style Weekly..
- At least one year of journalism experience at a news outlet.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Pilot Media companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and support a drug-free work place.