Role: Software Engineer - Java / Groovy and Grails
Assignment: Certify Data Systems
Location: San Jose, CA
Certify Data Systems, Inc. provides innovative products and solutions that allow different systems to exchange health information, improving patient care, lowering costs and enhancing revenue. Certify provides technology that makes interoperability a reality. Delivering all of the benefits of connected healthcare using a novel approach that is easy to deploy and manage, scales rapidly and assures compliance. Certify’s hospital Gateway and physician HealthDock® appliance work in concert as a completely integrated health information network. Certify is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and was acquired by Humana, Inc in October 2012.
Summary of Duties:
Certify Data Systems is looking for a Software Engineer working with the software engineering team to
continue to add industry leading features to our flagship product, HealthLogix HIE.
- Builds Trust
: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Problem Solving:
You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over
- Working knowledge of designing, developing and unit testing web applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Linux administration, specifically RedHat or CentOS, SQL and Java a must.
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Familiarity with Groovy and Grails (very nice to have)
- Familiarity with Apache HTTP Server and Tomcat
- Recent Grads accepted
- You will report to a Technology Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Work Environment Type
Humana - 9 months ago
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...