The Account Management Analyst supports the LeasingDesk Screening Account Management team by completing the initial implementation and setup for new clients and add-on sites, entering scoring model changes into the system as determined by the Account Managers, and preparing Client Business Reviews (CBRs) and other ad-hoc reporting analysis. The Analyst supports the Account Management team in providing clients with proactive insight into performance through reporting and data analysis.
• Order Management
o Ensure that customer orders are processed in a timely manner
o Confirm new clients have been properly certified before beginning the implementation
o Coordinate activations with contracts
o Coordinate and participate in client trainings in conjunction with the Account Manager
o Deploy initial scoring models based on client setup meeting documentation and Account Manager directives
o Provide regular updates on the status of implementations
o Provide accurate and reliable support to the Account Management team as it relates to all implementation activities
• Scoring Model Adjustments
o Assist Account managers in proactively monitoring scoring models and settings
o Implement scoring model changes as directed by the Account Managers
o Update required systems to document changes and notify stakeholders of completed adjustments
• Escalate areas of concern or risk to Account Managers and the Director of Screening
• Assist in the preparation of Client Business Reviews (CBRs)
o Extract data from product data sources using pre-defined queries and load into Excel and PowerPoint templates.
o Review data for accuracy and ensure proper formatting is used
o Provide additional data analysis and commentary as requested by Account Managers resulting from a review of the prepared datasets.
• Ad Hoc Report creation
• Identify and implement opportunities for reporting improvements, process improvements as well as product improvements
• Provide accurate and reliable support to the Account Management team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS - ABILITIES
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Multifamily or property management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Precise attention to detail and ability to analyze large data sets
• Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be willing to assist team members in pursuit of overall departmental objectives
• Strong computer skills with intermediate to advanced data manipulation, graphing and formatting capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...