About Us. Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. We’re currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager to join our NE Sales team in the NY Metro area.
The Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager establishes relationships and sells Citrix products and services direct to strategic, complex, or tactically important named Fortune 1000 accounts. Uses experience selling complex software solutions to large enterprise accounts to effectively build and lead teams of resources to achieve established account strategies
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Establish relationships and engage at staff levels to identify and sell Citrix products and services direct to the
strategic, complex, or tactically important named Fortune 1000 accounts.
• Carry a revenue quota to meets or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving
• Interact strongly with customer at the Senior Management level with support on forming a relationship with C
level contacts within these accounts. Understand and document customer’s business and IT strategies, priorities
• Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix products and services
revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities
consistent with account strategies.
• Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists
to access and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
• Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop
and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
• Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
• Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products
• Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
• Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
• Ensure accurate and timely forecasts and management reporting in SalesForce.com.
• Assist in securing non-commissionable revenue in assigned accounts (including Subscription Advantage).
Qualifications and Requirements
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell software
and services to Fortune 500 companies.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and IT customers.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology,
implementation, and product development teams.
• Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and
• Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for IT
• Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end. Accounts are key, highly strategic
and have complex requirements.
• Proven ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to
understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
• Solid understanding of Citrix competitive domain and technologies..
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 8 to 12 years of sales experience, with at least 3 years selling software to large enterprise accounts.
• Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts.
• Experience in negotiating complex software licensing agreements.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas in excess of $3 million a year.
• Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales.
• Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com
• Network of enterprise "reference contacts" with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can
gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
• Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise: (i) application and core technology
(database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking); (ii) Internet solution selling
(service, hardware, software); and/or (iii) networking, security and/or WAN optimization
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Every day, our teams are developing solutions that are deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services. Elevate to the world's most advanced cloud network platform by applying online for the Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager position.
corporate account manager, account executive, software, sales , enterprise, solution,
Citrix Systems - 2 years ago
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...