ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
At ITT Tech we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, criminal justice, and business.
The Financial Aid Coordinator interfaces with students to determine financial aid options and assists them through the student finance process.
- Conducts financial aid information sessions and assists prospective and current students with completion of their applications through the online student finance application system.
- Informs students on available funding in accordance to their needs assessment, as well as communicates with loan co-signers when necessary.
- Tracks student progress on financial aid packages.
- Contacts outside agencies regarding students’ eligibility for assistance.
- Verifies and collects student aid reports from active students using the online student finance application system verification edits.
- Determines eligibility for and tracking of Federal Work-Study awards.
- Conducts entrance and exit interviews with students, advising them of repayment schedule calculations.
- Contacts students to advise them of impending delinquent loan status.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical (including a HealthSavings Account option), dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelors degree from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in financial aid, financial counseling, or collections required.
- Efficiently and effectively utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, financial tracking software and the Internet.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong orientation towards customer service and responsiveness.
- Work full-time and maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Able to work hours that support day, evening and weekend school operations.
- Previous knowledge of federal and state financial aid programs is preferred.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must be available to work Saturdays
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services Inc. - 17 months ago
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...