Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
Managed Testing at Sogeti USA
As a Test lead with the Managed Testing team, you will lead test strategy designs based on risk analysis. Your responsibilities will include developing master test plans or test plans for individual test levels for projects. You will utilize test methodology best practices (TMap) to lead QA portion of software development projects and communicate guidelines for test scripts and review quality of deliverables against those standards.
You may be required to manage or assist in management of testing effort through testing project plan for assigned products. Part of your responsibilities will be to ensure communication of issues, impacts, metrics, and mitigation, and lead/participate in testing review meetings.
Built on practical, real-world experience, Sogeti's Managed Testing Services (MTS) solution takes a proactive and structured approach to software quality, testing and security. This enables clients to make informed decisions about whether to put software into operation and deliver more complex, high-quality software faster and more cost effectively. At the heart of MTS is Sogeti's Test Management Approach (TMap?), the company's methodology for structured software testing services, and Sogeti's Test Process Improvement (TPI?) model, a methodology for reviewing and improving the entire test process. You will become a part of Sogeti's MTS team and an expert in using TMap. You will be implementing Sogeti's best practices at the clients' site and will be the person to turn to for any software testing related questions and problems.
• Bachelor of Science degree in MIS or related field
• 8-10 years experience in software testing
• Previous experience defining quality assurance processes and procedures and identifying areas for improvement
• Experience with testing tools such as Rational or Mercury
• Experience managing a quality assurance team
• Expert with IEEE and/or ISO testing standards.
• Must have Medium & Large project size Project Management skills.
• Must have experience leading testing resources.
• Must have experience working in an off-shore model.
• Must have experience with Test Planning & Reporting.
• Must have experience executing testing SLA's.
• Must be proficient with Capture/Playback automation tool and methodologies.
• Must be proficient with performance tuning & monitoring of enterprise applications.
• Must have experience testing and troubleshooting applications running on MVS, UNIX, and WINDOWS.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the quality and quantity of test case procedures, test scripts, identified defects, defect reports.
• Preferred programming languages: C++, Java, VBA
• Preferred Tool experience HP and IBM toolsets to include Quality Center, QTP, ClearQuest, Robot
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
• Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Minimum education qualification: A Bachelor's degree in any discipline
• Location: Seattle, WA
• Position: Full-time
• Eligibility: Authorized to work in US (Sogeti USA doesn?t sponsor any work related visas at this time)
• As a Managed Testing leader at Sogeti USA you will enjoy:
• Attractive compensation plan consisting of base salary, commissions on sales and year-end bonus for quota achievement
• Industry leading benefits program that includes a good medical, dental, Life, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and a 401(K) with company match.
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...