Panel Builders will be responsible for fabricating both prototype and build to print electrical and control panels per specification and drawings; providing testing support in house and in a lab environment; and field check out and commissioning support.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience building control panels with a recognized manufacturer
- Ability to read layout drawings and elementaries
- Ability to provide mechanical build (layout of backplate, drilling, tapping, component layout)
- Ability to wire using elementaries (no point to point wiring diagrams)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Associates Degree
- 5 years experience building control panels with a recognized manufacturer
- Experience building UL panels
- Knowledge of circuits and electronics
Assignment, Compensation & Benefits:
- Travel 10-20%
- Must be willing & able to work some weekends, holidays and extended hours, as required for shutdowns
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
These positions are contract to hire through our sister company, A&E Professional Resources, LLC. A&E Professional Resources, LLC offers competitive wages and benefits are available upon permanent placement with A&E Engineering, Inc.
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high "geek-factor" assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren't afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
A&E Engineering, Inc - 9 months ago