1) Do you have a proven track record with inside and outside Sales & Marketing?
2) Can you manage 5 or more people on a daily basis and build strong successful team?
3) Are you a leader with the ability to inspire perfection among your peers and associates?
4) Are you comfortable working on a daily basis with customers, selling, resolving problems,
and providing the BEST customer service in our industry?
If you can answer YES to all of the above questions please submit your resume for this position.
· Responsible for the growth and retention of customers
· Continuously develop, train and manage employees
· Responsible for setting and attaining sales goals
· Manage expired customer agreements
· Explore and react to profitable revenue opportunities within the store
· Take a visible role in representing Aaron’s in the local community
· Must be a HIGH ENERGY, COMPETITVE LEADER.
· Must have a proven track record as a sales closer.
· Must have 2 years of Retail, Restaurant or related management experience.
· Military or 2 years of collage preferred.
· Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and have a clean driving record.
The individual in this position will be responsible for learning the SALES, MARKETING, and COLLECTIONS in a retail store setting. The individual’s goal will be to master all aspects of the business so that he/she will have the ability to be promoted to General Manager. The General Manager is responsible for the direct management of a store including full profit and loss responsibility, asset management, customer growth, revenue production, personnel development and inventory control.
* Extensive training programs through Aaron’s E-University
* Five day work week
* Sundays off! And another day during the week
* Hourly wage plus bonus and commission
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits
* Matched 401K plan after 1 year
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Sick Pay
* Employee purchase discounts
* Referral program
AARON'S / Fairway Leasing - 20 months ago