TASCET seeks a Linux Systems Administrator with experience in a wide range of technologies to configure and manage Linux, Apache and JBoss servers. In this position you will work closely with the IT Operations Manager to manage system security and firewalls and will assist with day-to-day operations and technical support for TASCET’s services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation and management of a systems monitoring solution with alert and monitoring capabilities.
- Configuring firewall settings using iptables, in addition to hardening RHEL operating systems.
- JBoss Middleware Infrastructure design, automation, and administration.Build and deploy management.
- Responsible for automating OS provisioning and configuration in a virtualized environment.
- Configure performance tuning, clustering, caching, messaging and transactions to support enterprise Java application deployments.
- Associate’s degree in Security Administration, Computer Science or a related degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years prior work experience in Linux environments.
- 3 years of shell scripting experience, including experience writing Kickstart scripts for automated builds.
- 2 years of experience with BIND design, build and administration.
- 2 years of experience with LDAP , including design, build and administration.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as cfEngine, Puppet, and Chef.
- Prior work experience configuring firewalls using iptables and SELinux.
- Experience in WebSphere, WebLogic or JBoss administration.
Compensation and Duration:
- Prior experience with JBoss Operations Networks ( JON ).
- Experience with Continuous Integration Servers (e.g. Cruise Control, Hudson etc.).
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition applications.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer.
- Security certifications including CISA , CRISC or CISSP .
- Experience working with databases such as mySQL, Oracle and DB2.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Stock options
Founded in 2005 and based in Madison, WI, TASCET built an Identity Infrastructure that is available to organizations in the financial services, healthcare, education, cyber and government sectors. The Identity Infrastructure serves as the backbone for Technology as a Service (TaaS), enabling businesses to confirm an individual’s identity as they move between organizations or industries. The Infrastructure helps organizations maintain data integrity, meet compliance challenges, and eliminate the use of government-issued identifiers while restoring consumer privacy. Visit www.tascet.com for more information.
TASCET is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Solicitations from third parties will not be accepted.
TASCET - 20 months ago