Registered Nurse (RN) Leader (Oncology)
Requisition #: 74067
Status: Full-Time with Full-Time Benefits (40 Hours)
Business Unit: HF Medical Group
Department: Oncology - Columbus
Job Family: Nurses
Job Function: Leadership/Management
Campus/Job Location Columbus Medical Center
Location (State/City): US-MI-Novi
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is one of the nation's leading comprehensive, integrated health systems. It provides health insurance and health care delivery, including acute, specialty, primary and preventive care services backed by excellence in research and education. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, the health system is committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse community. HFHS is a tobacco-free organization.
Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a Michigan not-for-profit corporation managed by Chief Executive Officer Nancy M. Schlichting.
Henry Ford Health System is the proud recipient of the 2011 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence and Innovation!
- Henry Ford Medical Group is one of the nation's largest group practices with 1,200 physicians and researchers in 40 types of specialty care
- More than 24,000 total HFHS employees, equivalent to 19,922 full-time employees (2011)
- 5,168 HFHS nurses, including 332 from Canada (2011)
- 3,965 HFHS allied health professionals (2011)
- 5 hospitals in southeast Michigan and 30 medical centers
- Over 1700 clinically integrated physicians within the Henry Ford Physician Network, a physician-led subsidiary, comprising the Henry Ford Medical Group and HFHS hospital (employed and private practice physicians).
- Fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, Michigan with strong ties to the communities HFHS services
- To improve human life through excellence in the science and art of health care and healing.
To learn more please visit www.henryford.com.
- Transforming lives and communities through health and wellness - one person at a time.
- Under the close supervision of a Staff Physician, plans the nursing care of surgical patients by providing; nursing care problem documentation, discharge planning and assist in the coordination of patient care.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Licensed Registered Nurse with certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and successful completion of the Critical Care Class.
- 30 months of clinical practice in a specialty area experience.
- Oncology experience preferred.
- Leadership/management experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent IV skills and VAD access experience.
- IV infusion experience preferred.
- Ambulatory experience also preferred but not mandatory.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight, height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...