Are you looking to make a difference in the job you do? If so, we invite you to join us at the American Red Cross! We provide blood to hospitals across the entire region.|
The American Red Cross in Rochester, NY is seeking a
Full Time: EQUIPMENT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST I
Our ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, good office skills, and is very organized.
Included in the job duties the incumbent will:
Responsible for all tasks associated with the entry and maintenance of equipment files using the computerized maintenance management system. Maintain electronic and hard copy records.
1. Responsible for computerized maintenance management system, including all electronic entry and physical documents, relating to equipment. Ensure accurate and timely entry of all equipment information.
2. Initiate corrective and preventative maintenance work orders and distribute to appropriate areas.
3. Responsible for approval process for new and existing equipment.
4. Maintains equipment files, archives and retrieves records.
5. Generates, distributes, reconciles, and analyzes reports. Assist in the development of management reports regarding statistical process control.
6. Track the status and completion of all work orders.
7. Serves as subject matter expert for computerized maintenance management system.
8. May perform limited equipment maintenance activities.
Associates degree is preferred. Minimum one year related work experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Good math, verbal, and written communication skills. Considerable knowledge of computer office products, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications; proficient in MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, Access). Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision required. Meet milestones and deadlines appropriately. Must protect the confidentiality of sensitive information in the department.
If you are committed to excellence, please go to our website: www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com , register and apply for Requisition #BIO30251.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE- E-MAILED, FAXED OR HARD COPY RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The American Red Cross New York-Penn Blood Services Region is a nonprofit organization that offers employees growth and development; team spirit; a competitive salary; and a comprehensive benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA and M/F/D/V.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago