Fairview Communication Consultants partner with division/function leaders to develop and execute communication plans that meet specific business needs and support Fairview’s brand, vision, goals and strategic initiatives. Communication Consultants are accountable for developing comprehensive understanding of audience segments, creating messages and communication strategies appropriate for those audience segments and measuring outcomes.
To be successful, Communication Consultants must be highly skilled consultants, possess strong writing and editing skills for a variety of media, be able to develop highly effective relationships with diverse clients and colleagues, and enjoy executing a wide range of communication tactics.
At the time of hire, the successful candidate for this position will work most closely with two different divisions. A majority of time would be spent with partners in our IT division supporting technology change initiatives throughout the organization. In addition, this position will support internal communication needs at a facility in our north region, just north of the Twin Cities.
The successful candidate will collaborate with a wide range of colleagues as a high-performing member of a professional team of communication experts serving the Fairview organization. The team values excellent interpersonal skills, stellar critical-thinking and writing skills, contagious enthusiasm for capturing and sharing the Fairview brand experience, and a can-do/will-do attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or related field.
- 5 years experience in strategic/corporate communications, public affairs, human resources or related field
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite, internal authoring tools and desktop publishing tools
- Master’s degree
- Experience working in a highly diverse, 10,000+ employee organizations with multiple locations
- Specific experience with internal communication, IT communication, IT change communication and health care