Senior Web UI Developer
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider for Fortune 5000 companies (and startups), is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
- Partner with team members to help build the front end user experience for our site; ensuring the experience is best-in-class, high performance and responsive, delivering on its value proposition, and unique from competitors.
- Develop prototypes for usability testing and consumer research pilots.
- Work collaboratively with the team to implement the visual design and direction in bringing our application to life.
- Work with other parts of the development team to interface with the backend components in our application and have the opportunity to learn and contribute to other areas in our application stack.
- Contribute to idea development, software estimation, and task breakdown.
- Advise on how the company can best leverage new technologies and practices to achieve its goals.
- Be a key contributor of our growing team and have the opportunity to mentor others and set the bar for how things get done.
- Research, learn and apply the latest generation web development technologies.
- Create and configure your own gear.
Additional (preferred) Qualifications:
- A B.A./B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in consumer e-commerce strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills - you like to get things done and people like working with you.
- Stay current on web standards, best practices, pitfalls of developing for cross-browser compatibility and scalable, responsive web-design
- Experience in utilizing tools such as Firebug, YSlow, Page Speed
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is ideal but others like ASP.NET MVC, DJango and cakePHP are ok too.
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Ability to write technical reports and associated documentation in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to respond to technical inquiries and/or issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and ability to excel as both an individual and team contributor
- Must display time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to remain focused on a project
- Actively demonstrates initiative and follow through on projects and development of skills
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists
- Commitment to ongoing personal study and enrichment
*Local Seattle Metro area candidates ONLY.
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
Quardev - 9 months ago