About the Position:
Key resource for supporting all compensation programs across North America including base salary, incentive compensation and other compensation policies and processes.
• Administer pay programs including annual salary planning cycle and annual incentive payouts
• Analysis and reporting for compensation projects such as new HR policy proposals, competitive analysis, budget projections
• Compiles, analyzes and develops reports on salary data, market trends and forecasts potential outcomes
• Develop expertise, lead and educate employees, managers and HR staff on job evaluation and classification system; conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy
• Create and maintain salary structures for North America
• Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (FLSA, SOX, EEOC, DOL, Canadian and Mexican regulations); analyze practices for compliance and recommend changes as needed
• Work with HRIS to ensure the Oracle system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to pay programs
• Salary survey participation
Requirements and Preferred Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years compensation analyst experience
• Compensation knowledge required including compliance with the US State and Federal laws.
• Strong excel skills
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...